Thursday, May 6, 2010

NaPiBoWriWee - Day 6

Day Six?! I can't believe I'm almost done with this week. One week ago I was griping that I had no inspiration, no motivation, that I didn't know what to do and motivation jumped up and bit me!

Today I wrote an outline for a story but didn't actually write the story because the outline was over 3000 words. Obviously I need to rethink this story but I really like it.

Tomorrow is the last day and it's going to be a busy day for me. I am meeting a friend for coffee in the morning and we have tickets to see "Ragtime" in the evening so there won't be a lot of extra time for me to goof off or waffle about what I want to write. I just need to sit down and write the final book!

4 comments:

Leeann said...

I'm so glad you are doing so well!

Karen MEG said...

Gina, I'm so glad that you're writing your book!

Have a great time at the show - you certainly deserve it!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

You Go Girl! This is incredible and inspirational. :-)

Ginaagain said...

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your encouragement!