Saturday, May 1, 2010

NaPiBoWriWee - Day One



I am excited and invigorated and even a little proud to report that on the first day of NaPiBoWriWee I have a teeny tiny, slightly slimy, and very rough, draft of a picture book written!

Now I need to get dressed, take Delaney out for lunch as promised, get her glasses repaired, buy hair dye for Taylor, come home, dye Taylor's hair, watch hockey, figure out dinner, cook, do some laundry, work on my list of chores that never gets done... blah, blah, blah.

But I don't care how many chores there are on it today because I put the one that really matters to me first.

Thanks to gribley for the perfect photo.

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Well you GO, girlie! Good for you, putting yourself at the top of the list. :-)

Now I need to go see what NaPiBoWriWee means!

JCK said...

Yeah, you! That's fantastic, Gina.