Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm baaacckk... maybe

A little history...

The title of the blog was originally Ginaagain, and again, and again because ginaagain has been my email address since the beginning of time (if you take into account that time did not actually exist before we had internet access.) Back in the old days of newsgroups and chat rooms I was occasionally hit on by guys who thought my screen name was an invitation of sorts.

But it wasn't.
And I'm mean to guys who hit on me.

Ginaagain is actually a reference to my mobius strip life.
Round and round I go thinking I'm actually getting somewhere.

But far too often I end up back where I started.

A year or so ago I changed the name of the blog to Gina again.. rethinking everything.
Then I stopped writing.

And didn't think about much either.

So.. I'm back..
again..
and again...

Until I get it right.

3 comments:

JCK said...

Welcome back, Gina! Again!

Nantucket Dreamer said...

Yay, I'm so glad you are back!

Mrs. G. said...

Knock Knock. I'm waiting patiently here!