1. FIRST: For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology - You've got to love an organization that uses robots battles and lego building competitions to "To transform our culture by creating a world where science and technology are celebrated and where young people dream of becoming science and technology heroes."
2. Fiesta!: A party. Preferably with Fajitas and Margaritas. I could really use a fiesta right now.
3. Friendly's : A legendary ice cream shop in Massachusetts.. and other Eastern states... well, legendary if you live in my house. My husband is convinced that there is no Milkshake that can substitute for a genuine Friendly's Fribble and he has spent many years trying to create a Fribble in our not so friendly kitchen.
4. Forest: I live in a temperate rain forest. Uh, to be more honest, I live in what used to be a temperate rain forest but is now a barren subdivision with three requisite trees per house. The forest waits just beyond the fences and regularly tries to reclaim any unprotected land. You know what else lives in a temperate rain forest? Banana Slugs!
5. Feathers tickle my fancy...
6. Fleas bite
7. Fruit bats are totally cool but I don't want them in my backyard. They need to stay in the forest with the foxes, raccoons and BANANA SLUGS.
8. Flitter: This is what butterflies do. I like butterflies and will plant flowers to attract them if I ever actually plant anything in my backyard... (don't tell the forest I haven't landscaped yet)
9. Fusion: Jazz, Food, Cold... not necessarily in that order
10. Frustration caused me to yell at my husband a few minutes ago because I'm TRYING TO WRITE AND HE'S BEING TOO NOISY.
11. Feist: I'm Sorry, Mushaboom, My Moon My Man.... Lovely
12. Free : Federal Resources for Educational Excellence. This is a great place to look for neat things to teach your kids... or yourself.
13. Fred Astaire: Just because...
14. Forts, especially tree forts have always excited me. Someday I'm going to vacation here.
15. For Sure! Fifteen words that start with F and not a single curse among them. Aren't you proud of me?