Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Six months later

I have started several posts for this blog that never got out of the draft stage.. oh who am I kidding.. I never even got past the title! I know everyone will forgive me (and I know who both of you are so you'd better) for being such a bad blogger but it's really kind of sad. I look at other people's blogs and think they are so creative and cute but I don't like mine at all. So, in keeping with my new-found ambition to restructure my life, I am committing to really doing this blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it though.. maybe just trash everything and start over. The whole anvil/parachute thing just doesn't lend itself to vibrant passionate blogging and I really want to move away from obsessive analyzation of how I'm feeling. Why am I who I am? Who am I really? What does this world want from me? Blah! I'm sick of it.. I want action!!! The question really is.. what kind of action am I looking for? Stay tuned! New changes are coming soon!

No comments: