Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Time Goals

I have been tagged for this meme by MS Teacher and I'm glad that she tagged me because I really need some motivation right now. Tomorrow is the last day of school so summer is finally here, even though it's still a bit too cool. So here are six goals for my summer.

1. Join the gym that is opening down the street from me and use it. It will open in early July, just about the same time I am returning from vacation and I won't have any excuse to put off getting in there. Short term goal is to exercise three times a week.
2. Make room in the garage for my car.
3. Repaint the porch columns.
4. Take my kids and dogs to the park and the beach often, and actually play with them.
5. Limit my internet usage and increase my writing time. Is that vague enough?? I'm having trouble committing to this one. I spend far too much time goofing off on the computer without producing anything. This needs to change.
6. Learn to knit so I can be worth of reading Franklin at The Panopticon.

Ok.. those are my goals and I'm going to tag
Nicole
Leeann
Taylor
and Anne

3 comments:

Nantucket Dreamer said...

What? You think I need to update my blog a bit? I guess it's time to change the from Christmas Green to Summer Blue. Hmmm, I'll have to pull my chore chart out...

JCK said...

I like limiting internet time, but spend that time on writing. Do it!

Gina said...

Anne, I like your christmas tree in the harbor picture but I would love to read more from you.

jck, well so far I haven't been very successful with that goal but it's only day one.