I've been tagged by Lilly Rose Chen to tell six secrets about myself. Anyone who reads my blog probably knows I'm not a big secret keeper. I tend to ramble on about all sorts of things and forget that I'm supposed to have any dignity... then I panic later and unpublish my embarrassing stories. So, it's a little difficult for me to come up with six real secrets but I will try...
1. Despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, I believe that I can learn how to do anything if I read enough books.
2. I dream of moving to a cabin in the mountains somewhere far from civilization and spending my days gardening and playing the hammered dulcimer. I don't currently garden or play the dulcimer... (see item 1)
3. Mail gives me anxiety attacks.
4. I like my nose. It's too large for my face but I like it anyway.
5. I always feel like I am an outer satellite in groups and I don't know how to get closer in. I can have enjoyable conversations and work with other people when there is a goal but on my own I am shy and awkward. I am amazed when someone introduces me as their friend.
6. My alter-ego is a mid level wizard named Fiameta in the game Maple Story. She has pink hair and can kill monsters that are a lot bigger than her.
Ok, I have to tag six people so I'm going to choose a different way to tag... Look to the right ------>
If your name is in the bottom twelve on My Blog List then it's been too long since we've heard from you and you should consider yourself tagged! If you aren't on the list then please see item 5 above.. are you like me? How do we solve this problem?