Sunday, November 22, 2009

Monday Menu and mea culpa

Forgive me friends for I have failed. It's been five days since my last blog post despite my commitment to blog daily. What can I say? It was a crappy week. Hopefully the coming week will be better. Unfortunately our Thanksgiving guests have had to cancel so it will be quieter around here than I had hoped. Also unfortunately, we may have to spend the weekend helping Ian move... back into our dining room. But it's still Thanksgiving week and I've still got plenty to be thankful for and I'm going to focus on that.

So.. on to the menu!


Monday - Pink Beans, Fajita Beef, Tortillas, Cheese, Avocado, Lettuce and salsa

Tuesday - Veggie Lasagne and Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Leftovers or Sandwiches

Thursday - Thanksgiving Feast - I'll post the actual menu on Wednesday. It looks like it will be very interesting. Zane is coming up with some fantastic vegetarian dishes to cook.

Friday - Hockey Game! Dinner at the rink.

Saturday - Thanksgiving leftovers

Sunday - Dinner with friends

1 comment:

ms-teacher said...

Sorry it was a rough week for you.