- A silk Versace scarf. I will never be able to justify what I spent for it in 1985.
- Baby shoes - white, leather, with a little rubber baby foot molded into the sole. Unfortunately they haven't retained the lovely smell of baby toes.
- The hat that went on Taylor's head the minute after she was born, and an almost identical one that Delaney wore. God they are so small.
- The longline strapless bra that I wore with my wedding dress and the size 38GGG nursing bra I wore after Delaney was born. The difference in the cup size is astonishing.
- A Sum 41 CD that I don't remember confiscating from one of the children... but I'm sure they haven't earned it back yet.
- Letters to the tooth fairy.
My underwear drawer has always been the place to stash things that I just can't seem to part with... or stuff I'm hiding from the kids. That box was at time capsule waiting to be explored. I never did find the brown tights but I did find some buried treasure. What's in your underwear drawer?