My goal for this week is to use up everything in my freezer. With Thanksgiving only three weeks and four days away (yes it really is!) I need to clear some space. My refrigerator is pathetically small thanks to the dunderhead who designed my kitchen. When we moved here our traditional style side by side refrigerator blocked the door of the pantry. The refrigerator that replaced it is "counter depth" and cost a whole lot more for the delightful feature of having less space! Now I'm toying with the idea of buying a very cheap refrigerator to put out in my garage. We have a perfect spot right next to the door from the kitchen so it wouldn't be a ridiculous trek out to gather stuff from there. It feels a little wasteful to have two refrigerators but right now I'm wasting time and money running to the grocery store three times a week simply because my fridge is too small to hold enough fresh food. Anyway... on to the menu!
- Monday - Pasta Alfredo, Garlic Shrimp, Salad
- Tuesday - Thai Peanut Chicken with Broccoli and Rice Noodles (we skipped this last week so I'll try again)
- Wednesday - Slow cooker Beef Stew
- Thursday - Chicken Tomatillo Enchiladas
- Friday - Turkey Burgers, Potato chips, Salad
- Saturday - Bob Cooks Something Delicious
- Sunday - Soup and Panini (this is becoming a Sunday tradition
Thanks to Laura at http://orgjunkie.com/ for hosting Menu Plan Monday every week. If you haven't seen her new blog go check it out!