The only post I managed to complete last week was my menu and now it's Sunday and I'm working on the menu again with very little else to say... that's kind of sad. But I had a nasty cold last week so I'm going to cut myself some slack about not writing. I got through the first week of work and we mostly stuck to the menu although I did have a mini midweek melt-down that required a visit to Ruby Tuesday's. Here's hoping this week will be good and I'll be getting back to semi-regular blogging very soon.
- Monday - Turkey Meatloaf, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Green Beans
- Tuesday - Shredded Beef and Potato Soup with Chimichurri, Tortilla Chips
- Wednesday - Thai Peanut Chicken with Broccoli and Rice Noodles
- Thursday - Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage, Salad
- Friday - Slow Cooker Roast with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions
- Saturday - Make Your Own Paninis and Tomato Soup
- Sunday - To Be Decided Later