Monday, February 4, 2008

And the winner is...

Our first weekly winner is Leeann at Is It Morning Already. Congratulations Leeann! Please send your mailing address to ginaagain@aol.com and your chocolate will go out in tomorrow's mail.




The prize for this week is a copy of a book that I have found very helpful when I'm feeling like there is nothing more to write about.


The Pocket Muse: Endless Inspiration, has a good balance of writing prompts and advice plus some really cool photos. For me pictures are great creative triggers. When I'm out of ideas a few minutes of flipping through the pages of this book is often enough to get me writing again. In addition to the book there will be chocolate, of course, because I'm a great believer in the brain boosting power of the almighty cocoa bean! (plus I did promise food and prizes)

Write on bloggers.

5 comments:

Leeann said...

Whoo hoo!
Thank you, Gina! :-)

Leeann

Taylor said...

Congrats to Leeann.

Hmm... writing book. I could use one of those...

Taylor

dkuroiwa said...

Oh Leeann...you're gonna love that chocolate!! yum yum!!
Gina...thanks for doing this...my brain is working overtime trying to think of thinks (to borrow Dr. Seuss's words) to write about!!
Having fun.... :-D

Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of that book before ... looks very interesting! :-)

~Debi

Nancy said...

Congratulations Deanne.The book looks quite interesting.I am already thinking ahead for ideas to write about in my blog.