I am really unmotivated to plan a menu this week but I know that I have to do this. If I don’t have a basic plan we will end up eating junk all week… and after a weekend of Halloween candy overload I really need to stop eating junk!
- Monday - Mongolian Beef with Stir-Fried Rice Noodles
- Tuesday - Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
- Wednesday - Spiced Pork Loin, Fingerling Potatoes, Baked Yams
- Thursday - Slow Cooker Chicken Paella
- Friday - Make Your Own Pizzas
- Saturday – Bob Cooks Something Delectable
- Sunday - Probably Soup and Sandwiches although I might not be able to get away with it three weeks in a row.
I reserve the right to change any of these to something healthier if I have time and inclination. Thanks again to Laura at http://orgjunkie.com/ for hosting.