Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wasting My Free Time

I cleverly managed to get the afternoon off today and rushed home to accomplish much. On my agenda were :


Laundry
Clearing off my desk in the dining room
Walking the dog
Donating all the Halloween candy
Putting up shelves in my new office (the closet in the den)
Sorting and Filing all paperwork that has been accumulating since I last filed (1999)
Fashioning some sort of rudimentary lathe
Writing 1628 words for NaNoWriMo
Updating my blog colors for Thanksgiving
Writing a thoughtful yet humorous post for my blog
Cooking a fabulous meal


You, my dear reader, are looking at everything I completed in those lovely empty hours... I don't much like the new colors and I'm ready to scream because I can't get the formatting to work. I want a do over!

No comments: