Thursday, November 29, 2007

Worth Reading

I have truly enjoyed this marathon month of posting and reading and fully immersing myself in this bloggy world we have created on the internet. It's amazing to me that there are so many fantastic writers out there and so much to read every single day. Years ago I gave up on newspapers because I just couldn't stomach the poor quality anymore, most modern fiction gives me similar indigestion.

There are so many blogs worthy of note and quite a few of them are listed on my sidebar. Fascinating people who travel, and knit, and teach, and raise children, who share their real lives with a bunch of strangers and make the world better for it! Thank you so much.. each and every one of you.

From what I can see most of the people reading my blog also read many of the blogs I love but there is one that I don't see on your lists. Sweet Juniper is a thought provoking, sometimes funny, sometimes sad, and always amazingly intelligent blog written by a husband and wife team. I think you will enjoy reading it.

4 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

It has been so much fun Gina...you are a delightful blogger and I look forward to coming over here often. I have not heard of Sweet Juniper, but I plan to go visit when I'm done here. Have a great weekend.

Gina said...

It has been fun hasn't it? I don't intend to stop just because the month is over! I'll be visiting The Manor often so keep the coffee hot.

ms-teacher said...

Sweet Juniper is going on my blogroll asap. Thanks for sharing it. Also, I wanted you to know that I am so glad that I did NaBloPoMo because I found you and Mrs. G :)

Gina said...

I am so glad too! I plan on continuing to post regularly.